Sunday, November 24, 2013

Better now:)

Eyebrows take 2

Ixempra is tough, I finally get why some people are off work for chemo...I could have happily stayed home for the first 10 days after my first Ixempra treatment.  But by around Wednesday, I was feeling more like myself, and now am back to eating normally, feeling less nauseated everyday.  The weirdest side effect I had was that my arms and wrists hurt like crazy...almost like the chemo was attracted to the spots I use the most!  That lasted 4-5 days, and thank goodness it's getting better now.  Still have my hair, but am expecting it to fall out any day now according to the oncology team.  Looking forward to a lovely Thanksgiving with my family.  Hope my eyebrows last that long...last time they peeled off and left me naked! Hope this time (darker, thicker) works out better! Happy Turkey Day!

2 comments:

  1. Eyebrows look great...hope they stay that way! Glad you're feeling -comparatively-better.Chemo sucks...wish they could find gentler ways to eradicate those nasty cells! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new eyebrows. Happy Thanksgiving to you too

    ReplyDelete