Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Bald again! Ixempra #2

Yep, had to have Will shave my head again cuz of so many little hairs falling all over me. Honestly I don't mind, it's like the least of my worries!:)
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, we sure did!! Had my second round of Ixempra yesterday and although it took ALL DAY it's done now and I'm going to try to keep track of my side effects this time. I had a lot of carpal tunnel ish symptoms with pain in my wrists and elbows mid cycle, and no appetite for the middle 10 days or so. We'll see what happens this time! I have 4 weeks til the next one cuz of the Christmas holiday.

3 comments:

  1. Make sure you wear a hat outside! Yes,that's an order! (and,yes,I know you know better...but there is that bit of rebel in you! ;) )
    Such a nice shaped head . :)

    ReplyDelete