Wednesday, January 1, 2014

MRI tomorrow- send me lots of prayers please

Brain MRI tmw because I've had some strange vision stuff going on, bright lights and shadows , sometimes blocking my vision when I'm reading the captioning on the tv. Also had a weird experience on the cruise where I was signing to Will and my arms just kinda went weak and fell down into my lap. So, MRI tomorrow to see wtf. Fingers crossed and lots of good healing thoughts my way, please. I live in denial quite happily most of the time;) hopefully can go back to ignorant bliss after these results:)

6 comments:

  1. Definitely sending strong vibes, and best wishes to you. With your fortitude (aided by a large dose of Twizzlers) you will get past this bump in the road. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, sending lots of love and light and good energy your way. I adore you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh peanut, I'll keep you in my thoughts all day, send you all the love I can muster and pray that blissful denial can resume ASAP. Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping...praying.....And,yes,a bit of denial.Your mom and I talked about that....that we also have to live with some denial or hysteria would take over.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete











  5. Dearest Jen - I have to admit, many thoughts of you are met with some denial. In my simple mind, it leaves room for hope! That combined with your kick-ass attitude - somebody better get the hell out of the way!!! <3




    ReplyDelete
  6. you're always in my prayers- hugs to both you and Will

    ReplyDelete